Friday, November 25, 2011

Does biting your nails and the flesh around it make you a cannibal?

I bite my nails and the flesh around it and my mum calls me a cannibal as a joke but sometimes it's really annoying and we get into an argument about it so i want to know who's right =D. Does biting your nails and the flesh around it make you a cannibal?
only if you ate someone else and it was alot, biting the skin and nails can give u worms though :Does biting your nails and the flesh around it make you a cannibal?
|yes obviously ...if you want to stop coat finger tips and nails liberally with flesh from the inside of scotch bonnet chillies should stop the rot for long enough to let you see the error of your ways, be careful not to put fingers in your eyes, and particularly careful when using toilet
no biting your nails and flesh around it does not make you a cannibal


when you bite your fingers and flesh around them do you get stressed or bored or upset about about something or you may have like that since you were born because i do that all the time so you are not the only one...
I sincerely hope not, or id have been reprimanded a long, long time ago. Ive been doing it since i remember and i really shouldn't. i don't think it counts unless you're actually making a meal out of it ^_^
Unless your actually eating your flesh, than no your not a cannibal.
Hah, I do the same thing, and everyone thinks its gross. I definitely don't think it makes you a cannibal though. :]
I do that too and I deffinitally wouldn't eat a person.
ha, unless you're biting off flabs of skin and swallowing them, than no, it does not.
It doesn't make you a cannibal :)
oh god i hope not coz if it does mean that then i shud be put away for a very long time haha
no it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment