Friday, November 25, 2011

What kind of nails are those that they sell in stores?How do you do them?

Is it better to go get your nails done or get the kind out of the stores in the packages?What kind of nails are those that they sell in stores?How do you do them?
Get your nails done by a professional. It costs more but looks so much better and will last longer. If you are only going to use them for one night then try the store bought ones and practice before you need them.





The downside is the condition of your nails if you get the professional one removed.What kind of nails are those that they sell in stores?How do you do them?
getting them done is always better, they last alot longer but they do cost alot more, but they wont fall off till they grow alot....store bought however will fall off in a few days but they are alot cheaper, if you do buy store bought ones make sure they come with a bottle of glue(for replacing broken ones etc. ) and because press on ones suck!
Fake nails? I would suggest getting them done in a salon. They really damage your nails a lot, since you have to use nail glue. If you do a lot of work around the house they will fall off easily. Once I put fake nails on and when I took them off part of my nail chipped off. (Yes, I mean skin-colored part)
Get your nails done from the Nail Salon is better then the store ones....I get my Nails done every 2 -3 weeks at the Nail Salon ...i get Tips
If you only want to wear them for a few days then get them at the store. I do that when I want to wear my nails long and polished black(I'm not a goth guy, just think it's cool)
Get them done! It is sooo hard to do them alone, trust me, especially with no training.
The ones at the store are hard to put on without help and can really damage your nails. Plus they often look cheap unless you get really good ones. Best bet is to go to the nail salon. If you're looking to not spend a lot, just get simple acrylic tips that are put on profesionally. They look really good and run about $27 in NY
Well, they come in 1 penny, 2 penny, etc. and you drive them in with a hammer. I usually have to put them in a sack myself. You can buy little finishing nails pre-packaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment