Friday, November 25, 2011

What is an effective way to stop chewing your nails?

I have chewed my nails off since I can remember. I also bit the skin from around the nails. What can I do to stop this? I would love to have pretty nails.What is an effective way to stop chewing your nails?
Theirs nail polishs that taste bad so they prevent you from bting your nails...its called nail biting prevention polish....I think...look it up on ebay...they have it.GOOD LUCK.What is an effective way to stop chewing your nails?
Promise yourself a goal! A Genuine diamond or birth stone ring for your pretty hands and new lovely nails!
Dip your fingers in the jalapino jar and let air dry... That should do it!
My sister got her son to stop sucking his thumb by putting pepper liquid on it. Same principle for nail biting. There are a number of brands on the market; I know Thum is the one for children.
Put fake nails on. You can get acrylic nails at a salon or do it at home. Acrylic is tougher to chew on and makes you more conscious that you biting your nails.
Wow I am really trying to think of how I stopped doing this. I dont like getting my nails done but I had them done a couple of times and I think that was it. The fake nails are much harder to chew!
put your nails in something you hate..maybe dip them in a garlic oil if you hate the taste of garlic or the smell. therefore when you go to bite them you will taste the garlic and smell it..and you'll be grossed out..i guess do it as long as it takes to stop biting them.
go to target and look in the nail polish isle they have stuff you can put on your nails thats supposed to keep ppl from biting them
It took a long time, and a lot of prodding from my then-girlfriend to get me to stop. We worked out a system so that, whenever I would start to bite my fingernails, she would bodily pull my finger out of my mouth and scold me. It took me a few months, but we did it together.
There are certain nail polishes you can buy at like walmart or wherever...or you could get your nails done and let them grow underneath...that works as well. Good luck!
This is a habit I use to have until my mother put hot sauce under my fingernails. Alo try Sally Hansen's Cuticle %26amp; Nail Enhancements
1.Apply nail polish on ur nails or





2. Apply bitter oily substance on ur nails along with ur skin around ur nails or





3. Wear glov on ur hands....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment