Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any ways to make hair and nails grow besides patiently waiting?

I'm 20 and recently my hair started to fall out in the middle of my scalp. I'm trying to regrow my hair to its original length (the middle of my back) without waiting years.Are there any ways to make hair and nails grow besides patiently waiting?
Try hair extensions... also, fake nails.Are there any ways to make hair and nails grow besides patiently waiting?
You could try to take the hair and nails vitiams and see if that helps.
my sister had the same problem...she tried cre-c research it on the internet it's a shampoo advertised on spanish infomercial itz pretty expensive but it worked for her
vitamins, healthiers diet, condition your hair alot and keep heat and chemicals out and away from it, you could consult a Dr. if you find it necessary......keep it all nat-u-ral tho whatever the choice may be

No comments:

Post a Comment