Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much should I tip to get my nails done?

I get my nails done every two weeks my finger nails cost $15 and my toes $25. What is a good tip for each?How much should I tip to get my nails done?
a good rule of thumb (no pun intended) is to just double the number, then move the decimal point over one so $15x2 is $30.00, move over one decimal= $3.00 likewise $25x2=$50.00, then $5 This is an easy way to figure out a 20% tip. If the service was bad, adjust down alittle, if it was great, adjust up.How much should I tip to get my nails done?
I have one lady that does Both for me , an I give her 10-15$ , she's great , I Alawys Tip according to How i Like what she did !!
$5 bucks each
It depends on if you are getting your tips done. I NEVER tip my dentist.
A tip of 20% is minimal if you are happy. I would round that up to $3 to $5
I usually just give an extra $5. If that's not possible at the moment I at least give $2-$3.
You just paid them 40$. They are self employed most of the time. Why would you tip them.
It depends on how well they service u, if u have a regular person that does your nails %26amp; they do an excellent job everytime i'd say about $10 ($5 for you nails %26amp; $5 for your toes)!! It's up 2 u though, how much do u feel like tipping?, that's the price u should go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment