Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does it take to get your nails done?

I crossdress and one day want to go in get my nails done. I am trying to figure out how long it takes, because I would like to be out quick.





I just want to get a manicure/pedicure and get french tips.How long does it take to get your nails done?
make an appointment so you wont have to wait at all.


30 minutes total, including letting it dry.


so much fun =]How long does it take to get your nails done?
all of that, id say and hour to an hour and a half, depending on how busy they are.


shoot for about and hour and a half though.
I really depends on where you go. But it usually takes anywhere from 30 - 90 minutes.
I have biosculpture done (gel over my nails) and that takes about 2 hrs... so I agree about 1-2 hrs... x
about a hour and a half for all that


for just nails with french tips about a half hour or 45 minutes.
If you go to a good place tht's fast, it takes about 1-2 hours.
About a hour but with tips 1 1/2-2
If its a popular nail shop i'd plan for an hour and a half.
it takes me about 45 minutes to an hour. I'm a guy. They dont care if you are male and get a mani/pedi.
about an hour if they know what they are doin
it depends on where you go

No comments:

Post a Comment