Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to remove contact lenses with tips on nails?

I just got my nails done for a wedding and I'm worried because I'm IN the wedding and I can't wear glasses! So I have to wear my contacts but how am I supposed to take them out with my French tips? I'm worried, can someone help? Thanks so much!How to remove contact lenses with tips on nails?
just use both of your fingers. thats what i used to do. take both of your index fingers and use the sides of them to take the contact out. that way you dont have to worry about the tipsHow to remove contact lenses with tips on nails?
Pull down your bottom lid and use your finger, not the nail, drag the contact down to the bottom or your eye and it will be in the little pocket and you can just grab it.
no not with the tip you can hurt your eyes
try using your nuckle lol
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment