Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some cool ways to paint my nails?

I need some ideas. I write (and paint) with my right hand, so I need some ideas that I can do with my left hand just as good as I would paint it with my right hand.





Thanks in advance, all your help is definitily appreciated!What are some cool ways to paint my nails?
Once my sister drew designs on them with marker and then painted over them, it looked pretty cool. You can buy little stickers and jewels and stuff to put on them, or try different colors on different nails, try making your nails rainbow! lol. Or even try different colors on the same nails, make stripes or make little hearts and stuff. This stuff would probably be hard to do with your left hand, but most things probably would, maybe you can get a friend to help you : )What are some cool ways to paint my nails?
Paint your nails the color u want then take a tooth pick and make desgins or u can get them done!!!
Well a way to make it easy is to get a thin table or some thing you can put between the nail and skin then you can make a french that way. If the whole thing is going to be 1 color though just paint your nail from the bottom to the top quickly and it doesnt matter if your finger gets dirty clean it later after the nail drys up...
Sometimes just alternating colours looks good. Try something like one nail red, one white, and so on. It's not any harder than painting your nails as you usually do, but it's different :)
you could go to Sally and buy some of the little thin brush nail polish and draw little hearts or butterflies. they also make some little rhinestones.
opi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment