Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i make the tips of my nails more whiter?

how can i amke it whiter under my nails? what should i do?How can i make the tips of my nails more whiter?
denture cleaner, or soak them in mild dish soap and water. this came stright from a nail tech a very good friend. one of the best in montcalm county ,mich.How can i make the tips of my nails more whiter?
soap under your nails


paint them


eat healthy and take vitamins
If you drink alot of milk like a glass a day they will get alot whiter and if that doesn't work try nail polish. If you go to a nail salon ask for a french manicure with a white tip. It's pretty cheap like $10.00 or $12.00. This is a good answer!!
Try using a bit of teeth whitening gel on a Q-tip. Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse it off. This will make your nails whiter. Also invest in a nail brush and an orange stick to clean out from under your nails better. My nails were stained from nail polish and this worked for me. One of my friends suggested using lemon on my nails but, that did not work.
ivory soap under your nails
If you are really daring, go the Rite Aid and buy a French manicure kit or go to the nail salon and get one. Have fun.
paint them..................

No comments:

Post a Comment