Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best way to repair your nails?

I have had acrylic nails for many years. I took them off today and of course my real names are totally gross. What is the best way to repair your nails and make them healthy %26amp; pretty again? What products work best, or should I just leave them alone? Thanks a bunchWhat is the best way to repair your nails?
There is a line called Nail tech (I think) it is a white box with colorful square boxes by the name that offer a treatment for after acrylic nails... BUT I would take vitamins and maybe just buy a nail polish with some form of calcium...What is the best way to repair your nails?
Mix alcohol and vinegar and soak them. The same thing happened to me and that's what I did for about a week and my nails were back smooth and all I had to do was file them even! =]
It's best to let the nails regrow and heal. If you can stand it, it shouldn't take too long, as fingernails grow fast. If it's really bothering you looks-wise, I would get a nail buffer and even out/buff your nails to get them looking okay again.
Leave them alone and eat healthy :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment