Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some good products to help strengthen nails?

My nails get to a certain point and break off. I want them to be longer.What are some good products to help strengthen nails?
i like using sally hansen stuff b/c they have nail polishes that help restore the nail and make it strongerWhat are some good products to help strengthen nails?
drink more milk. heard that calcium makes your nails stronger.
they have somer nail polishes you can buy. just look for them wherever you buy your nail polish. try target.
i use a formula called nailtiques. it's worked really well for me.
Brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>
Prenatal vitamins if you can get your hands on them. (They're only sold by prescription, but you could ask your OB/GYN for them.) They also make your hair grow like there's no tomorrow. I took them during my pregnancies, and didn't notice any difference, but then they were intended for something else at that point. I went through a really nasty divorce, and was stressed out, (My hair was falling out in clumps from it!) told my OB/GYN about it, and he's been prescribing them for me ever since. They really do work, but you also have to eat a diet high in calcium, and eating jello helps as well.
I agree with the sally hensen stuff. Another thing, taking vitamin E, C or A supplements, or instead eating foods high with these vitamins. I used to have weak brittle nails that chipped, but after taking supplements my nails were unbreakable. I havent been taking them anymore, so my nails are chipping again
Superglue?
i swear ny sallyhansen topcoat/speedry with teflon
Sally Hassen has a 2 step strenghtening process. 1st one you put on under nail polish for 5 days and then go to 2nd step which is something like the first but it works. your nails will be long and hard before you know it.
Sally Hansen makes stuff to strenghthen nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment