Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you stop biting your nails without the nail stuff?

Please Help I've done it since I was five and I dont have any time/money to go to shops to do it ever as I go to boarding school and I want food instead. Please help my nails are hurting.How do you stop biting your nails without the nail stuff?
Get braces. Then you won't be able to bite your nails.


Worked for me, habit broken. How do you stop biting your nails without the nail stuff?
Buy hand sanitizer and use it all the time. That way, when you put your finger in your mouth, itll taste AWFUL and remind you not to do it. Good luck!
I think that you shoulld just resist just ignore it give a punishmentits temptation dont follow it refuse it
You do it subconciously so pay attention when you do and dont do it


OR BUY THE STUFF
Its an addiction that cant be fought. Im a compolsive nail biter too.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment