Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color tips should I get for my nails?

I'm going to get my nails done at 7 o'clock and I was wondering what color tips I should with my French manicure. I see some people in my school have neon colors. And I know that's in, but my mom said she doesn't like that and thinks it would be ugly. I seen some girl with red tips and that looks pretty nice. And I was thinking about getting that.What color tips should I get for my nails?
hot pink!What color tips should I get for my nails?
I would get a light pink. That way it's light and not too out neither like the neon colors. Good luck!
thats sooooo cute i wanna do that. ya do a neon color like pink or red.





also purple would be cool.
pink looks so fabulous.


also try asking if the can do candy cane like red and white stripes or pink and white stripes just for the tips .


those look so gorgous.


I love it





%26lt;333333
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment