Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is something I can do with my nails besides painting them and putting those fake gems on?

Is there some kind of way that I can get really cool looking designs on my nails besides putting stickers on? Like stencils for your nails, you know like when you paint flowers on a wall or something and you use a stencil thing.What is something I can do with my nails besides painting them and putting those fake gems on?
I saw these nail polish pens from sally hansen in Seventeen magazine, basically its nail polish that are pointed like a pen so you can draw cool designs





EDIT:


found it!


here it is


http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>





im sure you can find them in a lot of places, walmart, target, sally beauty, sephora, ulta


=]


have funWhat is something I can do with my nails besides painting them and putting those fake gems on?
Yes you can buy stencils but my fave thing is a paint pen for nails. It's very thin and very easy to use and comes in almost every color

No comments:

Post a Comment