Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some of my nails grow faster than the others?

I know they are just dead cells like hair but is there something that might cause some to grow faster than others?Some of my nails grow faster than the others?
I can't really tell you why some grow faster then others. That's a really good question. I have been a Nail Technician for 9 years and have never had that come up. Mine do the same thing. Sorry I cant help!





*Also remember if you are right handed then you are using that hand more which naturally you are more rough with.*Some of my nails grow faster than the others?
it all depends on the health of your cuticles. If they are more helthy, then your nails will grow faster. every thwo or three days, soak your hands in luke warm soapy water, and moisturize your cuticles. After they will all be haelthy, and should grow at about the same rate.





Lauren %26lt;3
Each fingernail has a different growth rate, middle finger being the fastest and thumb the slowest with the others in between. =]
I know that it's proven that the nails of the hand u write w/ actually grow way faster then ur more dormant hand...but i dont know wht the science is behind that
that's an interesting question!
no idea abut it sorry........but Ur question is a interesting one..

No comments:

Post a Comment